Just a couple of days ago I was wondering when Nokia Internet Tablets will get an open source browser. So I was really happy to read today that a Mozilla based browser engine that shares the key components and extension interfaces with Firefox is available as a development version.
internetTablet blog reports that the new browser is:
- Built on top of the latest version of Gecko engine
- Has full ajax support (supports Google maps – street view and Google docs)
- Supports rss feed preview.
- Supports Firefox and Mozilla add-ons
- Allows to view SSL certificate details